- 1 can (12 ounces) condensed milk
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 7 eggs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 150 grams (5 ounces) cream cheese
- Powdered sugar to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C).
2. In a blender mix the condensed milk, corn, eggs, melted butter and cream cheese.
3. Butter and flour one square casserole dish.
4. Pour the mixture into the dish.
5. Bake at 350° F (175° C) for one hour. Place a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, it's done.
6. Remove from the oven, let cool and cut into squares.
7. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve