- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled Eggs, chopped
- 100g/4oz cooked Chicken Meat, chopped
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
1. Cut the avocados in half, remove the stones and scoop out a little of the flesh around the holes into a small mixing bowl.
2. Add the remaining the ingredients to the bowl and mix gently but thoroughly.
3. Pile the chicken mixture into the centre of each avocado half. Serve immediately.
Check here if you want know more about avocado nutrition facts. You can find detailed avocado nutrition information listed in this section including all of the vitamins and minerals found in avocado.