- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 dash of port wine (enough to cover the sugar)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
1. In a saucepan, boil both milks until you get a thick cream.
2. Remove from the heat and add egg yolks and vanilla. Let it cool and pour into a bowl.
3. In a saucepan add the sugar and enough port wine to cover it. Boil until you have a thick caramel syrup.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites to make a meringue and add the syrup. Do not stop beating until the syrup is cold.
5. Cover the cream mixture with the meringue.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder.